Sunday 10 March 2013

Nick's Class

A very creative title(!) Er...
Yeah.

Nick's class!

Actually Nick's class is about comics :D and... visual context where I gotta deconstruct the form of text in a 2000 word essay -_- Yippie. I'm writing my essay on JMW Turner - The Battle of Trafalgar.

I'm still working on the second assignment, actually, but I'll definitely get it completed in good time! What I have to do is recreate this piece in modern time. Richard Hamilton

Er... oh, there's this that I needed to post:


It's my cubist portrait of my tutor, Nick! I used tracing paper on all angles, then I cut and put it together and then scanned it. Then used photoshop to add that earthy brown colour I've seen countless times on cubist portraits. That's my final piece.

Hmm.. oh, and we had to create a comic in black and white.


I do apologise the second part is blurry! I drew these final prints on a3 paper and my scanner is only a4 so... camera shake it was :'D

I've now gotta recreate this, or hopefully just create another comic using only 6 - 9 panels and 1 or 2 transitional panels due in next week.

So that's it for my update :3

No comments:

Post a Comment